Tokyu Hands n C L Glowing - saluhaLlen E Bead Letter J O E S

Food Network - Recipe of the Day

Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Shame on Me.

I gave up blogging for facebook.
Shame on me.
I gave up a great home cooked dinner for fast food.
Shame on me, I say!

The world's getting crazier by the minute and I've been on facebook.
Crap.
Not any more.
I deleted the acct. a few days ago and I have to tell you. I'm happier than I've been in a while.

What's happened to all the bloggers? Come back to blogging.
If you're a mom and don't agree with the direction the government is taking us, check out marymbaker.blogspot.com.
You'll find you're not alone at asamom.ning.com
There's not much worse in this world than feeling alone.

Speak up,and do it often.
If you're concerned about your children's future. Step up to the plate.
It's now or never.

7 comments:

Seeker said...

Thanks, KUB. I know my Blog is very rusty. Life hasn't been the same since we left Chicago. My mom says I'm not the same person since becoming a gramma.... Well, that's a fact. I would love to have the time I had back in the beginning of my blogging days. Maybe I can make a try a recuperating a bit of it. Let's see.......

Whistle Britches said...

Being a gramma is more important than blogging.
Just saying here is where you'll find me!

ancient one said...

Hey back.. you are so right...

Sandi McBride said...

Yes! Another Facebook account thrown to the wind!!! I'm so happy for you and happy that I was not alone in Facebook Hell! Glad to see you over at my place again...I'd lost track of you, too.
Sandi

Suzy-Q said...

Take me to your Leader......or are YOU the leader??

Gutsy Living said...

Do whatever feels good in your life. Blogging? Facebook? it's up to you.

Whistle Britches said...

yes.
yes.
and yes.
How Gutsy of you to say Gutsy Writer!!!