Tokyu Hands n C L Glowing - saluhaLlen E Bead Letter J O E S

Food Network - Recipe of the Day

Thursday, November 06, 2008

Holding Back the Boogie

Do you think Obama is holding back the boogie here a little bit?
You've got to love the man for this!





I would like my 3 or 4 readers to bear with me as I continue to digest the happenings of late.
Yes, this video is a fun spirted attempt to encourage others to make fun of Obama Zealots.



Obama Win Causes Obsessive Supporters To Realize How Empty Their Lives Are

3 comments:

Doozie said...

I love the Onion, I want to work there, I want to marry the onion.

I live for new onion videos

Nobomba is going to deal with those supporters alright, mos def. He's already got a containment facility built to put them away forever.

Jamie Dawn said...

That first video is pretty ingenious to use those clips to make the words of the song.
His dancing is a lot better than mine.
I such at dancing.
I tried to learn The Thriller dance not long ago, and Courtney took a video of me. Keith was there too, and I thought he was going to die from laughter.
That video is the most unflattering thing ever.
It is also quite hilarious.

Those Obama supporters will find stuff to fill their days. Maybe they can take up ping pong or basket weaving.

:-)

Saur♥Kraut said...

HYSTERICAL VID!