Tokyu Hands n C L Glowing - saluhaLlen E Bead Letter J O E S

Food Network - Recipe of the Day

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Random news and a little ditty.

Here is a link to a vote more important than the Pennsylvania Primary.

Every vote counts.

It's great to be an American, is it not?

In other news I had an echocardiagram yesterday. Stand by for results.

I think the ladies who did the echo found something different as they were less talkative than usual.

I can't believe summer is almost upon us. Just me and the kids. Just the kids and me.

Daddy can we go the Disneyworld?????

Daddy can we go on a cruise?????

Can we go see the Jonas Brothers in Europe??????

How come we can't go to Europe? So and so is getting to go to Europe and live with the Jonas Brothers for 3 weeks!!!!!!

Daddy, I'm not having funnnnnnnn!!!!!

Daddy can we stand on our head on top of the house and then swan dive into the kiddy pool?

Daddy!!!!Red rover, red rover, can ALL my friends come over for a sleepover?

Daddy can we?

Daddy can we?

Daaaadddddddddyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!

Thanks to David McMahon for the new blog traffic and friends.

I wrote this little ditty in response to one of his rhymes.

My great old aunt, prefers not, the work of a surrealist.
She simply states "Most certainly, I prefer forrealist"
She tried to skitter past the art with appreciation feigning.
But Dali, reaching out, pulled her inside the painting.
We've neither seen nor spoke of her ever since, yet sometimes walking past,
Inside the painting we often hear, "Quit pulling my mustache!"


Oklahoma's Governor supports Barama.
( haha did you notice I wrote Barama? who is Barama? I was half asleep when I wrote that this morning)


Have a beautiful day blogger friends and readers who don't comment but should!

12 comments:

Lavinia said...

Well, I 'm not a daddy and I don't live in America, but everything you wrote today rings true for me too. Or at least it did; my daughter is a little older now and has reached the age when doing things with friends is far preferable than just "old mom".

Anyway, I hope you have fun no matter what you all get up to.

Regards,
Lavinia

david mcmahon said...

Hope the ECG went well - was it caused by the question ``Daddy can we stand on our head on top of the house and then swan dive into the kiddy pool?''

And I hope Barama reads your blog too!!

Do keep in touch ....

Anonymous said...

You know, a "yes" to a few of those questions might slkow them down for awhile. How's the medical insurance? ;)

Seriously, on days like that my sister would yell, "Mommy doesn't live here anymore!"

Sandi McBride said...

But how you miss it when they stop calling your name and begging to go anywhere at all! Loved your little ditty about your aunt...don't you sometimes wish you could go into a picture just to wander around the landscape?
David sent me over yet again!
Sandi

Sandi McBride said...

ps
don't worry about what you think they may have noticed in your echo...long as no hospital admissions or ambulance trips took place, I'd say you were in the clear!
Sandi again

Jenn said...

Uh oh... I guess I better leave a comment. What is going on in the world anyway? It's been a while since I heard the latest on Barama and Hiclinton.

Whistle Britches said...

Lavinia, David, quilly, and Sandi, you guys and gals are outstanding!

Jenn, you're outstanding in your field too, please come in out of the rain.

Sandi McBride said...

Alrighty Uncle Joe, pass the Jane Austen test to Aunt Jo and you try this one http://www.thesuperheroquiz.com/ Turns out I'm Spiderman...wow
Sandi

Anne said...

Wow! Who are all these new people - I've been away too long!

A friend of mine's daughter said she's going to ask Santa Claus to bring the Jonas Brothers over to their house for Christmas. :) I have not clue who these "brothers" are. I'm out of the loop.

A.Bananna said...

Wow! Sounds like my children! My oldest is more of a Hannah Montana fan though!

Jamie Dawn said...

I pray there will be good news about your heart health. I know what you deal with is life altering and tough.
:-)
Taylor will be 18 this Saturday, and then Courtney will be 20 next month. They STILL ask the "can we" questions. Get used to it.
I suggest that whenever your girls say, "Daddy," you just automatically say, "No," before they even have a chance to ask for something.

Bee said...

You were being so serious lately using words like NASA and Politics and....Oprah. I thought you had swallowed Charlie Rose or Larry King.

I'm glad to see you are back in true form.

So what happened with your echo? (you or AJ can email me if you wanna)