Tokyu Hands n C L Glowing - saluhaLlen E Bead Letter J O E S

Food Network - Recipe of the Day

Friday, December 02, 2005

God (and Classmates.com) knows the number of hairs on your head

Classmates.com notified me about the upcoming Class of '78 reunion. Said I had 3 important e-mails. In a box right next to my "important" e-mails was an ad that promises "Complete Hair Restoration", UP TO 95% effective." Let's see....Class of '78...............How could they possibly know? Do they have spies? Is the whole Class of '78 spying on me and reporting back to Classmates.com? How could they know that at my 10 year reunion I was in the running for "Most Bald?'. I submit to you that Classmates.com is an all seeing all knowing cult, preying on weak minded Class of '78, who never really amounted to much anyway, unless you were a football player or cheerleader or actually studied in class. Go Roughers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

Jamie Dawn said...

How did they know? I'm sure there are ads for miracle wrinkle creams too, as well as a pill to help you lose 25 pounds in two days.

Seeker said...

"Class of '78, who never really amounted to much anyway, unless you were a football player or cheerleader or actually studied in class."

Sounds a lot like the class of '71.... uncanny.

Steff said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I'm always happy to see new people.

As for the argument with Balloon Pirate, I wasn't really directing my comments to him. I was mostly addressing Polanco Consulting. She's pretty small minded and the post where she said that Jesus basically messed up the world (not exactly how she put it...her's was much more crude) was pretty much the last straw. I enjoy reading the blog for the political commentary and I seldom comment.

Anyway, thanks for stopping by. Feel free to stop back by anytime!

Ted said...

I went to 3 high schools just to keep them from finding me 30 years later so I don't know where I graduated from but the diploma has an old moon pie wrapper stuck to the front for decoration.The bottom says "If you got it, a truck brought it"

Whistle Britches said...

Ted, you graduated from the School of Hard KKKUUUUHHHHNNOCKS.

Anonymous said...

indeed they are spies. i have recently found a chip in my computer directly linked to classmates.com AND others, which i can't tell you or else i'd have to ??????

Whistle Britches said...

See! I knew it!