Tokyu Hands n C L Glowing - saluhaLlen E Bead Letter J O E S

Food Network - Recipe of the Day

Saturday, August 06, 2005

I'm a very BIG deal.!!

My wife and I went into a used bookstore today that is owned by a couple from our church. Doug is my age and I have known him or of him since the seventh grade. I've walked by Doug in church and said hi, I've been in his book store and had conversations with him. He actually said "Hi Kenny" back a few times. I've been to his other job at the local Railroad office with another friend and talked to him. He had my father for a History teacher in junior high. We played in band together in a junior high band that was so good we beat out High School bands in contests. Today I learned that he didn't know who I was. I looked familiar to him. He didn't know that my family went to the same church as he. He apologized profusely as I muttered, "Haven't you seen me play and sing at church, I do it all the time?". He shrugged his shoulders and said, "I don't know." Yes. I am a very BIG deal.

No comments: