Tokyu Hands n C L Glowing - saluhaLlen E Bead Letter J O E S

Food Network - Recipe of the Day

Friday, March 13, 2009

The 3 Musketeers. The rest of the story.

I DVR'd "The 3 Musketeers" the other day in hopes that Cassidy would be interested in it and want to watch it. In this one D'Artagnan was played by Gene Kelly, one of her favorites from Singing in the Rain.


Me: Have you ever heard of "The 3 Musketeers?"

Cassidy: Yes. I think so..... Well, I know it's a candy bar.....pause pause......Dad, are they from the Bible?

I immediately pictured The 3 Musketeers laying down their swords at the feet of baby Jesus.

You know, it almost made sense to me.

Ha ha...She was so cute when she realized she was wrong.

"Dad, if you tell that story, please don't tell anybody I was making fun of Jesus.

Me: Baby girl, you are so cute. Jesus is not going to be mad....

7 comments:

ancient one said...

So she was thinking of the Three Kings... at least you know where her thoughts are...

Whistle Britches said...

yes she was thinking of the 3 Kings.

I tell you it still makes sense to me.

Suzy-Q said...

She is so funny all the time....well most of the time. :o) haha

Sandi McBride said...

From the mouths of babes...lovely post
Sandi

Jamie Dawn said...

Weren't they the guys who got thrown into the fiery furnace?

:-)

Cassidy is a cutie!

Doozie said...

Jesus is sooo not gonna be mad. In fact? He's likely to be sitting on a couch somewhere eating Dorito's enjoying the show. He might even have a 3 Muskateer's candy bar hidden under the couch cushions for later.

Bee said...

I'd love to hear the one about the Three Wise Musketeers.

Wasn't there a baby Musketeer? "This sword is too sharp..."