Tokyu Hands n C L Glowing - saluhaLlen E Bead Letter J O E S

Food Network - Recipe of the Day

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Today's Hot Tip..............


Okay,
Now that I have NO readers I feel free to get some things off my chest.
One of them IS NOT the BAT LOGO....

If I want to lick my plate clean in ANY restaurant I should be allowed to do so. It made me happy when I was a kid and I want to be happy now. If you don't like it then don't look at me....

What you should do is....

Thing, thing a thong, thing out loud, thing out throng.
Don't worry if it's not good enough for anyone else to hear......
Just thing....thing a thong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Blackwater, keep on rollin', Mississippi moon just a keep on shinin' on me...
Keep on shinin' your light, everything's gonna be...alright
and I ain't in no hurry......

Here is the cool news that I have to share....

I will get to mark off one of my New Years resolutions and lifelong dreams next Friday..

You're all invited to come to Fort Gibson Oklahoma and hear ME play guitar at a fancy little restaurant called the Courtyard Bistro.....
All by my lonesome....
Just me and my sweet Jazz Guitar skills..................
Now ain't that neat?

Bring your quarters for the tip jar please................................................

10 comments:

Suzy-Q said...

Hi Uncle Joe...My name is Chesty LaRue and I am a professional roadie. if you need any help hauling all that sahweet guitar equipment you just let me know now ya hear??

Whistle Britches said...

That was quick woman..
You stalking me?

Anne said...

I think she IS stalking you. Is that possible?

I hope you're not singing that "thong" while playin' that git-thar.

Suzy-Q said...

most of the thong thinging comes from cathidy, who things long and loud.

hey who is that chesty larue chick assuming my profile? i may have to beat her up.

Seeker said...

I'd love to be there! Unfortunately, my colonoscopy is scheduled for that very day....

Whistle Britches said...

Seeker,
I am playing Friday night, so there is plenty of time for PR to fly you down in his private jet.

PrayerfulMom said...

Oh No! ! ! Da Big Kahuna HAS to work that night :'( Maybe I'll just have to venture out and drop in on ya there Joe!
Uh er...well! MAYBE lol

Jamie Dawn said...

Hooray about the guitar gig!!!!!

I hope you take that groupie, Chesty, home with you afterwards.

Jamie Dawn said...

Hooray about the guitar gig!!!!!

I hope you take that groupie, Chesty, home with you afterwards.

Leslee said...

Just think if I would have read this post before hitting the road I could've showed up at the Bistro and really really suprised you!

Oh, well, I guess a phone call out of the blue will have to do.