1) I was born in a town made famous by a Merle Haggard tune. For 10 points name that tune.
2) In my youth I was often told that I looked like Donny Osmond and Robby Benson.
3) In my middle age nobody says that anymore. For 20 points tell me why.
4) I have always wanted a subscription to Captain America, so this year at age 45, The Cap arrives
monthly in my mailbox. True or False? 10 points.
5) I suffer/have suffered with bouts of depression. TorF? 10 points
6) I have worked as a jailer. True or False? 10 points
7) I have worked at a Tuxedo shop. Tor F? 10 points
8) I once stopped a shoplifter outside a grocery store who pulled a gun on me and threatened to,
and I quote, "Blow your head off." Did she succeed? 10 points.
9) I spent 3 years trying to learn to be a Court Reporter. I did not make it. T or F? 10 points
10) Aunt Josefina's real first name is Suzy. Tor F? 10 points
THE 25 POINT BONUS QUESTION: I once drove drunk all the way through downtown Tahlequah Ok. at 1:30
in the morning on the wrong side of the road after leaving a frat party and drove right past a policeman who did not see me. For 25 points tell me who is the newly famous singer who was attending this college at the time of her breakthrough to the "Big Time"?