Tokyu Hands n C L Glowing - saluhaLlen E Bead Letter J O E S

Food Network - Recipe of the Day

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Isn't life crazy?

To blog or not to blog...not even a good question....of course one must blog. We have lost the ability to communicate with each other for fear of bringing up past hurts, failures, etc. When talking to blood it becomes so obvious that "I'm like you and I don't want to be like you and I'll probably hit you if you keep acting like me so I'll just write my thoughts into a blogmass that I won't ever tell you about because if you do read it you'll want to punch me, so let's just get along and not talk about anything deep"! Oh, I'm probably wrong about that but you never know..............ya'll stay out of trouble and keep your tongue in your cheek.!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey, so i got your comment/question about the Harry Potter thing. i personally love the books. i love them because they are fiction. however, many kids, as well as some people that are just ignorant, may not realize it. and that - is something that worries me. i'd like to talk more about this. do you have an email, or AIM?